We often come across luxurious kitchen designs that inspire us. We fantasize an expensive décor for our kitchen. But, most of the time, we don’t know how to get started with it. Or, sometimes budget is a constraint. Well, all you need is custom cabinetry for your kitchen to make it look lavish without spending a fortune over it. In addition, if your kitchen has a spacious layout, custom cabinetry can transform it to an opulent one. Be it design, color or material – you can customize each element of your kitchen cabinets to make it look luxurious.
Custom cabinetry is the personalized usage of every available space in your kitchen to enhance storage capacity. Moreover, customized cabinets can give your kitchen any desired décor.
So, here are 7 interesting ways to get a luxurious kitchen décor with custom cabinetry:
- Material: Top-notch brands like, Wood-Mode and Brookhaven Cabinetry build cabinets with finest quality wood, glass or steel. So, choose these brands to ensure quality and durability of your cabinets. They will also give your kitchen a luxurious appeal.
- Color: Experiment with colors. Lighter shades and neutrals are commonly used. You may give your kitchen island cabinetry a splash of red for the grand look. Also, paint the glass-door cabinet interiors bright colors. This will give them a rich appeal.
- Creative storage spaces: With custom cabinetry, you can experiment with doors and drawers of your own choice. How about a designer wine rack drawer or tray dividers for baking sheets? You can get a chance to showcase your creative best with such customized units.
- Corbels: Corbels can enhance the architectural embellishments of your kitchen. They are essentially used as shelf brackets or to support overhanging ledges. Available in exquisite designs and shapes, corbels are highly recommended for a luxurious kitchen décor.
- Crown molding: It adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen’s decor. Crown molding is used to fill-up small gaps between the wall cabinets and ceiling.
- Decorative legs: Enhance the richness of your kitchen’s décor with designer table legs. They are stylish and decorative. Place them in your kitchen’s island cabinets as countertop support or give your wall cabinetry a furniture-style appeal with decorative legs.
- End Panels: For the finishing touch, add matching panels to your cabinet ends. Decorative end panels add detail to the cabinets giving it a furniture-style look.
Along with these, get the latest kitchen appliances. Go for popular brands and choose from a wide range of cooktops, refrigerators, microwaves, ventilation hoods, dishwashers and other countertop appliances. Thus, custom cabinetry offers you enough scope to create a lavish kitchen décor within your budget.