Wonderfully crafted custom cabinetry can totally change a kitchen interior. Whether you are starting your kitchen design from scratch or revamping an existing kitchen to improve its décor, custom cabinetmakers can work with you and help you design the décor, keeping note of your needs and budget.
Custom-built storage boxes come in a vast range of awesome shapes and breathtaking designs. As against stock cabinets or ready-made cabinetry, personalized cabinetry can be built to suit your specific needs and lifestyle. You can add your own personal touch to make these boxes very appealing and attractive. You can have umpteen options on finish, style, wood type and hardware, to ideally suit your overall home interiors. Mentioned below are some of the advantages which you can enjoy if you choose tailor-built cabinetry:
- Does Not Waste Space: You can capitalize on every inch of your kitchen area. Whenever you feel the need to use a specific kitchen space, you can ask your cabinetmaker to design a cabinetry for that specific area. This way, neither will you find the storage boxes becoming a misfit nor will you find them creating a space crunch.
- Ensures Brilliant Craftsmanship: Tailor-built or made-to-order storage units are solid and sturdy. They are designed by skilled craftsmen who use dovetail joints, mortise-and-tenons as well as dowels. As against storage units which are made with short-lived glues and nails, personalized boxes are built with top-notch materials that are meant to last really long.
- Allows Unlimited Alterations and Modifications: The best part about going for customized storage units is that you need not be restricted to just a few specific cabinet shapes or sizes. You can go for limitless modifications and changes, as per your needs. If you specifically want furniture feet, chamfering, corbels or turnings, consult with any cabinetmaker and go for fully customized cabinetry.
- Offers Environment-friendliness: Cabinets which are produced in mass are usually made with poor quality woods. Nevertheless, when you opt for a personalized cabinetry, you can be assured of the type of wood used. In fact, you can also choose the wood type yourself from varieties such as maple, oak, pine and alder. These woods are renewable, biodegradable, non-toxic and recyclable.
So, keeping a tab of the above-mentioned pointers, you can easily opt for an exclusively designed kitchen layout. At Houston, you will come across a large array of cabinet and appliance stores, which offer classic as well as modernistic cabinet designs and shapes, that too, at reasonable prices.
For many, the kitchen is one of the beloved corners of the house. People cherish quality time spent at the kitchen with their family. You get to rejoice with guests and entertain them with delicious delicacies in this part of the house. Thus, its decor matters, so does its functionality. And, hence, you must opt for personalized cupboards to design it. Custom cabinetry can enrich your kitchen decor and enhance its functionality by maximizing its storage capacity to a great extent. It is always recommended by renowned interior designers, considering its many fold advantages.
A well organized decor can boost your kitchen’s storage space. Personalized cabinets provide storage capacity for every kitchen tool and equipment. Thus, helping you to organize everything. While preparing any dish, if the materials are easily accessible, you can accomplish the task more efficiently. Hence, those cupboards can enhance your kitchen’s utility.
But, here are 5 important things to remember before you opt for custom cabinetry:
- Analyze your kitchen’s layout before planning the décor. If you have a small layout, opt for designs that can make it appear airy and bright. Whereas, if you have a spacious outline, check out various design themes to give it a distinctive look. Plan it wisely before configuring your closets.
- Opt for superior quality materials to construct closets. Top notch wood working brands manufacture coffers with high grade plywood or particleboard. Sometimes, medium density fiber (MDF) is also used. These materials are sturdy and durable. Thus, these are just a one-time investment. You don’t have to renovate your kitchen cupboards every year, thanks to these solid wood materials.
- Check out various designs to construct cabinets, doors, pantries and specialties. You can customize any designs. If you have a fascination for conventional furnishing, you can definitely get it. Also, there are myriads of contemporary styles. So, you can have a glance at all the options available at a store near you and then place your order.
- Customize built-in appliances. Sometimes, a built-in refrigerator is much needed for a large family. If you frequently host house-parties, you might also need a built-in grill. So, order according to your requirements.
- Opt for marble or granite countertops. Instead of any other non-durable materials, marble or granite slabs are sturdy options for countertops. Moreover, these are classy and are excellent to enrich the décor.
Thus, once you have checked all these above-mentioned pointers, go ahead and decorate your kitchen with beautiful custom cabinetry.
Are you interested in power-packed cooking tools? Or are you more willing to incorporate stylish appliances? Or both? Well, if you are interested to get the best of both, then it is advisable that you get some of the top notch appliances from Houston. This is a place which is home to many retailers who offer reasonably priced appliances, which look great too.
At Houston, you will come across retailers who provide some of the best quality appliances, which boast of superb functionality and high-end technology. At these appliance stores, you will find a wide range of cooking tools and equipment, which not only can step up a kitchen décor but can add to your convenience and kitchen functionality too.
Day to day household chores become easy with the right kind of cooking appliances in your kitchen. For example, if you order a good quality mixer, you will find that grinding spices, vegetables and fruits, has become much easier and hassle-free. If you have kids who love their sandwiches, then a good quality sandwich maker would be really great for you. In fact, you will find that your sandwiches have come out well and you could grill it just the way you wanted, without any trouble. Even advanced microwave ovens would be great additions in your kitchen. These can help you prepare different kinds of meals, they can help you roast your meat well and reheat left over food without spoiling the taste or the nutrition of it.
At Houston, you will come across appliance stores selling all of the above and more. In addition to that, you will also come across shops selling custom cabinetry, at Houston. You can pick the retailer who is offering the most budget friendly rate for customized cabinets. You can consult with the retailers and cabinet manufacturers of these stores, give your inputs on how you want the storage units to be designed for your kitchen, and then go ahead with the execution of the plan. This way, it becomes easy for you to remodel your kitchen. After all, a kitchen redesigned with custom-made cabinets can instantly pep up the décor. It can make your kitchen appear unique and classy.
Both cabinets as well as top-notch cooking tools can ease up your daily tasks in your kitchen. It can make cooking a trouble-free experience for you. Great cabinetry options can also offer some of the best storage ideas which can improve the utility of your kitchen to a great extent.
We often come across luxurious kitchen designs that inspire us. We fantasize an expensive décor for our kitchen. But, most of the time, we don’t know how to get started with it. Or, sometimes budget is a constraint. Well, all you need is custom cabinetry for your kitchen to make it look lavish without spending a fortune over it. In addition, if your kitchen has a spacious layout, custom cabinetry can transform it to an opulent one. Be it design, color or material – you can customize each element of your kitchen cabinets to make it look luxurious.
Custom cabinetry is the personalized usage of every available space in your kitchen to enhance storage capacity. Moreover, customized cabinets can give your kitchen any desired décor.
So, here are 7 interesting ways to get a luxurious kitchen décor with custom cabinetry:
- Material: Top-notch brands like, Wood-Mode and Brookhaven Cabinetry build cabinets with finest quality wood, glass or steel. So, choose these brands to ensure quality and durability of your cabinets. They will also give your kitchen a luxurious appeal.
- Color: Experiment with colors. Lighter shades and neutrals are commonly used. You may give your kitchen island cabinetry a splash of red for the grand look. Also, paint the glass-door cabinet interiors bright colors. This will give them a rich appeal.
- Creative storage spaces: With custom cabinetry, you can experiment with doors and drawers of your own choice. How about a designer wine rack drawer or tray dividers for baking sheets? You can get a chance to showcase your creative best with such customized units.
- Corbels: Corbels can enhance the architectural embellishments of your kitchen. They are essentially used as shelf brackets or to support overhanging ledges. Available in exquisite designs and shapes, corbels are highly recommended for a luxurious kitchen décor.
- Crown molding: It adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen’s decor. Crown molding is used to fill-up small gaps between the wall cabinets and ceiling.
- Decorative legs: Enhance the richness of your kitchen’s décor with designer table legs. They are stylish and decorative. Place them in your kitchen’s island cabinets as countertop support or give your wall cabinetry a furniture-style appeal with decorative legs.
- End Panels: For the finishing touch, add matching panels to your cabinet ends. Decorative end panels add detail to the cabinets giving it a furniture-style look.
Along with these, get the latest kitchen appliances. Go for popular brands and choose from a wide range of cooktops, refrigerators, microwaves, ventilation hoods, dishwashers and other countertop appliances. Thus, custom cabinetry offers you enough scope to create a lavish kitchen décor within your budget.